Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by Melissa

6 weird things about me:
1. I started dating my husband in 8th grade and we have stayed together ever since (okay, so a couple of junior high break ups but nothing serious.)
2. I can crack almost every bone in my body (neck, fingers, elbows, toes, back, knees, hip... you get the picture).
3. I ate a lighting bug for $.25 when I was little. I thought my tummy would glow :)
4. My best friends (besides my sisters) are the same best friends I had in 8th grade (hmmm... 8th grade was a good year for me!) and we still are just as close.
5. I had my car stolen last year while dropping my son off at daycare :(
6. I have a FISH tattoo

1 comment:

Melissa Davis said...

oh my gosh, you had your car stolen! yikes! thanks for doing this!